Your Business Toolbox
Listen, Learn, Act
Giving your business every opportunity to succeed!
In conjunction with Master Plumbers, this one day event will give you access to all areas!
Too many businesses are closing due to lack of business knowledge so we are giving small businesses every opportunity to succeed! Strengthen your business skills to ensure you are on the path to success minus the common pitfalls.
“This was a very well managed workshop and very relevant. It was as though it was designed for us!”
– Cat McCarthy, David McCarthy plumbing
The challenges we know you are facing:
- Underpricing jobs to keep competitive
- Not understanding what the true cost of your labour is & declining profits
- Mounting stress, pressure and even depression trying to keep your business afloat
- Working in the business, instead of on the business
- Difficulties delegating and removing yourself from day to day operations
- Lack of business acumen on how to run a business and instead focusing solely on providing the trade service
Listen, Learn, Act is a one day event that will arm you with the tools and knowledge to take to ensure financial success for your business, no matter what stage you’re at.
Who is this for?
- Long term business owners who have a team managing their business and want to begin to maximise their future wealth opportunities
- Existing business owners who are feeling stagnant and would like to grow profits efficiently and are wanting to ‘get off the tools’ entirely
What you will learn
Get Focused! Think like a Winner!
- Learn how to work ‘on’ your business not ‘in’
- Understand how to best leverage your time as a business owner, not a tradie
- Identify and understand what truly motivates you to succeed
- Identify and commit to achieving your business and personal goals
Know your numbers! What are they telling you?
- Recognise the importance of knowing your numbers
- Learn the real cost of your labour & improve job management
- Create a 4 step strategy to improve your profit
- Create an effective quoting system
Cash for Growth! Take control of your flow
- Learn how profit impacts the cash in your business
- Do you understand how cash works in your business? (I think this can relate to the above) This is posing a question not providing what to expect
- Understand how much cash is required to grow your business
- Know when to borrow and how to borrow
Special Member Offer: Only $299 inc GST per person
*Non members: $499 inc GST per person
Get in quick, as numbers are strictly limited and this will be a sold out event.