Achieve your vision
You once had a dream; to own your own business, take time off when you wanted and earn great money. The reality of business is quite different. You’ve learnt that being a great tradie ‘on the tools’ is not the only skill required to own a successful business.
You might be passionate about your business but you lack the skill or ‘know-how’ to effectively leverage your time, money and people for increased growth, productivity, efficiency and profit.
This event is designed to give you simple, yet practical advice along with the tools and strategies that you can implement into your business immediately.
“We recently attended this GROWTH Workshop and found it extremely helpful! We have taken so much helpful, practical advice homer with us to implements in to our business”
– Kelly Roney, CPR Plumbing Solutions
The challenges we know you are facing
- The business is growing but you’re not making enough money to grow
- Understanding why profit is not actually cash
- It’s difficult to find the time to juggle the pressures of working in and managing the business, as well as making time for your family and other commitments
- Finding yourself frustrated with your team and staff
Growth is a one day event that will provide you with the knowledge to successfully grow your business and reduce the stress of running your business while doing so.
“Thank you for giving us so many ideas to guide us through our GROWTH phase effectively. We hope to continue to flourish with your advice”
– Cat & David McCarthy, David McCarthy Plumbing
Who is Growth for?
Medium sized business owners who want to take their business to the next level, but are unsure how.
What you will learn
- When to grow and when not to grow. Do you know when the best time is?
- Business model fundamentals. Do you understand the type of plumbing business you actually want?
- Finding (and keeping) your best customers. What reasons are you giving them to keep coming back?
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service strategies to grow your business. What impression does your business make, is it being perceived positively?
- How to manage sustainable growth
Wednesday 15 May, 2019
8.45am – 4.30pm
L2, Suite 201
1473 Sydney Rd
Special Member Offer: $350 inc GST per person
*Non members: $550 inc GST per person
Get in quick, as numbers are strictly limited and this will be a sold out event.
“I found the session really broke business structures down to the core basics which gave me the direction and clarity on where to focus and how to plan for future success”
– Rebecca Stell, Leicester Plumbing Pty Ltd