Your Business Toolbox
Getting it right
Not to be missed first joint event for Master Plumbers and NECA Members!
We are currently experiencing issues with our PayPal. We’ll have this issue sorted shortly. If you’d like to book tickets, please contact SP Solutions directly on 9355 0500. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Master Plumbers and NECA have joined forces to produce a first of it’s kind, joint industry initiative to support its members in response to the growing challenges small business owners are currently facing within our industries.
Too many businesses are closing due to lack of business knowledge so we are giving small businesses every opportunity to succeed! Strengthen your business skills to ensure you are on the path to success minus the common pitfalls.
The challenges we know you are facing:
- Underpricing jobs to keep competitive
- Not understanding what the true cost of your labour is & declining profits
- Mounting stress, pressure and even depression trying to keep your business afloat
- Working in the business, instead of on the business
- Difficulties delegating and removing yourself from day to day operations
- Lack of business acumen on how to run a business and instead focusing solely on providing the trade service
We understand the challenges so many of you are facing and we are here to support our members. As such we have partnered with the very best business advisors who specialise in advising trades based businesses.
The Business Toolbox is a 3 x 2 hour event series which will arm you with the tools and knowledge to take to ensure financial success for your business, no matter what stage you’re at.
Who is this Toolbox series for?
- Long term business owners who have a team managing their business and want to begin to maximise their future wealth opportunities
- Existing business owners who are feeling stagnant and would like to grow profits efficiently and are wanting to ‘get off the tools’ entirely
- Employees or sole traders looking to start up their own plumbing or electrical business and unsure where to start
What you will learn
Event 1 – Thursday 15 June
6.45am – 9.00am
Get Focused! Think like a Winner!
- Learn how to work ‘on’ your business not ‘in’
- Understand how to best leverage your time as a business owner, not a tradie
- Identify and understand what truly motivates you to succeed
- Identify and commit to achieving your business and personal goals
Event 2 – Thursday 20 July
6.45am – 9.00am
Know your numbers! What are they telling you?
- Recognise the importance of knowing your numbers
- Learn the real cost of your labour & improve job management
- Create a 4 step strategy to improve your profit
- Create an effective quoting system
Event 3 – Thursday 24 August
6.45am – 9.00am
Cash for Growth! Take control of your flow
- Learn how profit impacts the cash in your business
- Do you understand how cash works in your business? (I think this can relate to the above) This is posing a question not providing what to expect
- Understand how much cash is required to grow your business
- Know when to borrow and how to borrow
80 Northcorp Blvd
This is absolutely an event series not to be missed in 2017!
Special Member Offer: Only $299 inc GST p.p for all 3 events!
*Non members: $499 inc GST per person
Get in quick, as numbers are strictly limited and this will be a sold out event.
Money Back Guarantee!
We are so confident that you will obtain value for your investment, that a money back guarantee is available. If you are not satisfied after the first event, we will refund you your money back (after the first event only).